This bathroom modification in Bell Park was funded by the NDIS for a client with a prosthetic leg. The renovation included removing the wall between his existing separate toilet and bathroom and changing the door positions. The result is a much larger, more user friendly bathroom with easy access for his wheelchair.
- Removed the existing doors and framed them in to create a space for the floating vanity and linen cupboard.
- The wall between the existing bathroom and W.C. was removed to provide more space for easy wheel chair access.
- Lowered floor in the shower area to create a walk in shower and non slip vinyl throughout
- Additional grab rails in shower and around bathroom
- Fold down grab rail installed next to toilet
- Installed 920 cavity sliding door for wheel chair access